About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

August 16, 2011

And another panorama, This time horizontal.


So I could've done better and I need to go have another try but here's what I got anyway. This is a small pond in KyungHee University I shot during the rain. The angle needed to be a little higher too because I don't find the lower plants too photogenic. The center are isn't well exposed either. On the other hand I think I did a good job in avoiding distortion when taking the pictures.



It won't effing stop raining here. ):


Here is a large view:

4 comments:

  1. The pic is OK. Not as photogenic as your other subjects, and It may be the blog resolution, but there seem to be a lot of burned spots. Maybe its my screen. It has been raining a lot here too. Yet mom and I managed to ride about 350 kms yesterday, without a drop or rain, and we basically covered the entire south west portion of the country. Mom is back at work today. Sammy Left for El Salvador, to Decameron with Brian and his family. Nadia and Ben have been spending a lot of brother-vs-sister time alone, lol.
    Hey, send me a list of the things you might want Ben to take for you. And a wishlist of camera stuff. He will stop over in LA and I may be able to get some of it for you, XMAS present???
    Anyway, glad to see you still have the shutterbug in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your cello get there, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasta ahorita vi esto,
    que lindo el lugar, a pesar de que estaba lloviendo salió bien,
    ya tengo otro fondo de pantalla :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO news??? What ya been doin'?

    ReplyDelete