About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

September 20, 2014

Conclusions and the Nice Photos


I had a lot of things I still wanted to say but the grind of school and other pending things has shooed them to the back of my mind. I mostly remember thinking that Vietnamese and Cambodian people are so kind and always smiling, and that I want to go back to all of the places I missed, to try all of the activities I couldn’t afford before, and eat the better however pricier food I avoided. There was rock climbing, hot air balloons, bicycle tours, motorcycle tours, quad bike tours, elephant tours, 2-3 day treks, paragliding, zip lining, performances and more that we had to pass up due to tight budget restrictions. Yet I’m still glad I had what was one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far, but I expect next will be even more.

But that’s that. At least for now. To end I will share all of my “good photos” or at least the ones that just aren’t for story telling. Enjoy!


Hanoi


The view from our coffee shop in Sa Pa.

Villagers in Sa Pa.

Silver waterfall in Sa Pa.

Village children in Sa Pa.
A Hmong girl (14 years)

A Hmong lady.

A village child in Sa Pa.

This kid looks like Ben.

More village children.

The beautiful riverside in Hue.

Temple on top of Udon Thani in Cambodia.
Bayun, my favorite part of the Angkor ruins.




A kind Khmer granny.

Another kind Khmer lady.

A little girl in Don Det.

Children playing in Don Det.


A monk in Pakse.

Vang Vieng's dramatic scenery.
The sunset from Vientiane.
Kuang Xi waterfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment