About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

May 24, 2011

지난주 일요일. (Last week sunday)

Last sunday......
I stalked little children. Like a pedo.
Hur hur hur.

Ok so actually I went to 광화문 (Gwanghwamun) a popular site in the center of Seoul. There are some old statues and gates and temples and stuff. I was too poor to go in to the actual cultural area though, since it's paid entrance. But I got enough from the outside. The place is nice to hang around even if you're broke.

So here are some pics:







King Sejong, the dude who invented Hangul, the Korean alphabet.

These pillars are proof that lighting is everything. I swear during the day I didn't give them a second look but at night with lower illumination they looked so much cooler.



And here are 2 children I stalked.


And here is Bambi, in all of his epic sexiness:


Who needs Bay Watch when you can watch this guy?

Ah-hem..... Moving on.


Not as good a photo as I was hoping. I think my face might've needed it's own illumination but oh well. Everything from the neck down looks cool, but above that I look chubby. O_o

So in 3 weeks we have finals. And after that our class becomes Beginner 2. Looking forward to it. Only 5 days vacation but I don't really need/want it right now.
And today I played pingpong with the dude who beat me last time. I won 3/4 games of 21points. Hell yeah, though I want to have another go with him to make sure it wasn't a fluke. T'was fun anyway.

Anyway time to sleep. I just wanted to make sure I got this up tonight. See yaz!

5 comments:

  1. Typed comment twice and this thing is not letting me post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it did. What I said was: End of the month sucks, every month, don't it? Seems like Seoul is still exciting for you, I am glad to see that. Lots of things to see/do with or without $$$! Those pics of bambi, very sepsy! This time he looks more like the Bambi I remember, lol, maybe the old looking clothes! Those tenis you bought look nice too, hope they will be up to the task with all the walking you are/should be doing. Really happy to see you are out and about. Thanks for the update. Grandma is in FL, for Victor's graduation. Until June 19th. BTW, did you open a bank account yet? Got some money that belongs to you that I want to send you. Money from an account Grandma opened when you were born. Also, when are we going to hear from Dong's family? It will be a shame if you don't get the cello, because everyone forgot. I have not heard a word from them yet. Should I just take it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL OMG BAMBI ME ASUSTO POR UN SEGUNDO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonito todo lo que pudiste ver sin necesidad de pagar.!! fotos impersionantes (que buen trabajo) incluyendo a Bambi he looks like fun time 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EMO CHILD PICTURE!

    You're right, the face totally kills that last picture... Maybe it's not the lighting though :P

    Perhaps if you used bambi instead of you his epic b(g)aywatch sexiness would have made it awesome!

    ReplyDelete