About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

June 6, 2011

Lotte World

  So when the teacher said "Jump" I was the only one to time it properly. So while everyone else looks like they're watching a soccer game and someone is about to score, I just look plain retarded.
Cool right?


 Since I was at an amusement park with friends I didn't bother too much with quality pics. Here's just a dump of a few of them:



Yes, they tried to be Disney. But I think this park is better than Disney.



I hate this shit. I hate hate hate hate hate it. Once I got off, couldn't feel my legs (last time I was at the park). The teacher kept on urging me to get on this time but I refused. Once I couldn't anymore (and those of the class who were going to get on did) she just said: "It's horrible." I bet mom would enjoy this thing (NOT). It's way higher than it looks, 70 damn meters, you get a good view from the top but I was just too worried about when that damn thing would fall.


So they have this roller coaster called "Atlantis" and unlike most roller coasters that will first go up a hill and then pick up speed on the way down, that thing simply takes off at 46.6 mph (yes I googled it) and curves like crazy. The physics on that thing are wild. Sadly the line is just too long so we didn't have another go. The physics on that thing are wild. Frikin fun though. Frikin fun...

And so this week we have our end of trimester exams. Time to start studying!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah, Goes to show, you are the ONLY honorary Korean in the bunch. Even know how to jump on queue for a silly picture! lmao. Aren't you glad you picked up Mom and dad's refusal instinct to survive skill/reflex? Freaking 70 m drop, only with adult diapers on! I chose speed over height anytime. Rollercoasters is where it's at! Ben, Julio Hartmann and I went for a nice joyride on Sat. about 180 miles on asphalt and dirt. Guate to Tecpan, Patzun, then behind the Rodas'finca to Acatenango, down to Antigua, around to Escuintla, Up Pacaya, down to Lake Calderas (we saw that lake the time you took pucca up there) to find a small dirt road to Amatitlan and then on to Julio's house for a Pasta lunch. Next day I put on another 180 mile with mom. I am beat. Oh, and we had lunch at Romano's. Two large pizzas and a Calzonne. I will post the pic on FB. It was soooo much food, your family could not finish all. Heck, dinner and school lunch was packed out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impresionante parque!!! Que huella la que dejo la presencia gringa en Corea para que construyeran la figura del castillo de esa manera... Que el final del trimestre culmine con exitos! Que lo de estudiar no es problema para ti... Aqui empezaron las lluvias, mañanas soleadas y tardes grises...abrazos,.

    ReplyDelete