About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

October 23, 2011

Blarz Blarz Blarz and Yadderz Yadderz Yadderz

Friday evening and I didn't go out, nor do I feel like studying. Might go to a coffee shop and just pull a pointless all-nighter because I can.


Ok that's a big lie.

Just thought I'd write something because it's been a while.




Now you might be asking yourself...
"WHY IS WESLEY CLIMBING ON SOME GIRAFFE'S ASS?"
Because I went to the zoo, and could.

Seoul Grand Park is HUGE and I should probably go again sometime, there's much more than a zoo there. You have to take a frikin cable car ride to the zoo. Well there's a little cart ride too but not as cool.

The cable car ride was actually more expensive than getting into the zoo. Next time I'll just take the cart ride.
It's a nice zoo, but it's a maze to get around. But then again I probably couldn't make it through La Aurora to save my life hehe. The animals in Korea get better treatment than in Guatemala though, they take them to disneyland:
I WANNA GO TOO.
They didn't take the horse though, because he was hungover from partying last night.
WHAT'D I MISS?

Oh and I saw the video of the road collapsing in Guatemala. Every year same stuff huh? I swear, during the rainy season in Korea people on the news were going ballistic over 17 people dying.  Yeahhhh no comments on that one.

So fall has hit here, and it is really nice. Haven't gone out to take pictures though, been left and right doing stuff, or homework, or sleeping. And the temperature has slowly been rolling down below 10. Wouldn't doubt we hit 0 soon. But I like the cold, I think I'll be more motivated to go outside when it's freezing than when it was 120983120984 degrees outside with 110% humidity.

Next-next Monday we have a trip to Sorak Mountain and I'm pretty excited. My classmates usually aren't big on field trips but this mountain is supposedly a must-see for fall, so I really want to go to take photos. Next Wednesday are exams though so no fun until that's over. ):

Anyway a month from today I should be turning in college applications. Hongik University being my first choice, probably Seoul National for second and third still deciding. Time to get stressed again!

Well this is all I have to say for now, just wait for the photos of Sorak Mountain ok? (:
Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Que bueno saber de ti otra vez, en el zoo no tenían animales originarios de esa región de Asia?
    suerte con el estrés entonces, a ver qué parás estudiando :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Never done that. If they invite you into a tiger cage...think again...you may be lunch...heheh
    take care and we miss you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That horse picture looks familiar. Kind of like the way Ben looks like when I shake his bed some mornings to wake him up! Oh! wait a horse, that explains the similarity.

    We went out to the beach yesterday, our first ride since the rains started. Roads are bad, but could be worse. Ran into about 800 cows in one spot that were moved to the road to save them from the floods. Interesting sight. Should've seen the cowpies all over the tarmack!

    ReplyDelete