About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

December 22, 2011

My Drawings


Sorry these were supposed to be up a long time ago. Drawings I made in vain for my in-the-end-no-longer-required portfolio.




Now not to sound defensive, but these do look a lot better in real life, as most traditional art does.
Also they were supposedly 5, but I excluded one because it was crappy.

This is a leaf with drops, in case you're wondering.

Faber castle watercolor pencils.

Same here, watercolor penscils.

2 comments:

  1. more talent than I realized....great futile effort...practice never is wasted...
    mom love you and merry xmas...hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY impressive wingspan Buzzlightyear!!

    I specially like the detail under de EYE, those wrinkles make it feel like the whole face is looking to the right w/o being there.

    ReplyDelete