About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

December 11, 2011

Subzero birthday

Actually... who writes a blog about their birthday and then posts a photo of them self alone?
I do. But I wasn't alone, I have evidence!

It was a really fun day, I wish we could've gone to BingBing though.....
And it was really cold, but we had ice cream cake anyway.

Also Yvonne and I went out to take photos a couple days ago. I fixed up my best 3 pics and I'm pretty proud. All taken with the new 50mm lens.




Since I've posted 2 blogs very recently, this blog was about showing, not telling. So that's all I have to say for now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping this was a scratch and taste, it all looks so deli! Glad you had a fun first in Korea...
    Happy B-day from Guate.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we didn't get to the blog yesterday. too busy preping the mega meal of our own. Lookks like you had a mega time with the Korean-chapin crowd and Yvonne of course. Yes, its is an official statement I HATE TOMMY H! Wonderful dinner you guys had! Our video is comming up into youtube as we speak, Guatemala upload time, many hours I suppose. We even had a fire burning in the backyard, but no video, the panasonic camera can't shine a light on your cannon. Ben redeemed his previous porke leg cooking fiasco with this one. It was incredibly good, and mom's pumpkin stews was really really good to. It wasn't a soup as Julio described, lol.

    ReplyDelete