About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

August 18, 2012

Philippines part 4

This is the last of the video. It may seem inconclusive but nearing the end of the trip I was just relaxing and not doing as much (already low on money) so I didn't film much either. Plus I wanted to focus more on taking photos.




So we return from Negros, get massages, have lechon (though I had better ones, that was just the first) and traveled back to Negros one last time where I met those children at the beach.

Actually at first it was just her:
 Then another one came along...
 Then a few more...
 And some more...
Well that wasn't even all of them, there were still more coming as the evening progressed. I didn't even get to photograph the beach as I originally planned that day. Even when I came back the next day a lot of them recognized me and swarmed a bit, it was really hard to stop them from jumping in front of the camera.
Oh I also edited one more photo I never uploaded:
One thing I'd like to mention though is that its sad how many of those kids I had to ask not to do gang poses while taking pictures, one kid was even flipping me off but they don't really know what it means. (I hope.) At least they were all really friendly and smiley and mostly cooperative hehe.

I think I'll end up making one more post to wrap it up, with some thoughts and reflections on the experience. Things have finally gotten slow this vacation with one friend gone to the army already, and seeing off the next this coming Monday. The music video is still stuck with location issues but hopefully will get started soon. I won't be doing much since I'm stuck with the aftermath of my spending in the Philippines, but I've been trying to bond more with other people from the scholarship. There are a few you can have some great talks with.

And with that I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Recordame ver tu blog sin hambre :P
    Que lindos los niños, no merecían más tiempo en el video?

    ReplyDelete