About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

August 9, 2012

Picture Time!

Just some of the pictures I've been able to post-process so far. All of these were taken in Negros.






These next photos were a group of kids that came curiously as I was taking photos with Yvonne. It started out with 2 and ended with almost 30! Yvonne gave them directions while I took photos. There are lots but I chose the best.





This last one has a very delicate contrast balance, which means different screens might show a huge difference in tones. It was really hard for me to  decide on how light/dark I'd make the shadows. Not really sure how much of his face you can see on your screen. This is a child wandering the streets at midnight in town.
Don't worry there is a lot more to come! Including the "non-artsy" photos....

2 comments:

  1. qué increíbles están, me encantan los colores, las expresiones de los niños. Tal vez en la última se podría apreciar mejor la expresión, pero está genial ^^

    ReplyDelete