About Me

My photo
Photographer and blogger. I travel when money and time allow and I post when I have something worth sharing.

March 6, 2011

Photos!!

I finally found some adapters yesterday. Fortunately everything I have accepts 240V so I didn't need a transformer. So here are some photos so far. Nothing spectacular yet. Actually not many pictures at all but going out is always a rush so I haven't been taking many photos. When I get more time to be around on my own or with few people just relaxing I'll be taking more!






Just arriving at the airport.....
We were taken by bus to the university. It was about an hour and a half. Unfortunately the windows were fogged over from rain so we couldn't see anything the whole ride.

There's this gigantic cathedral-like building in the university. I was going to photograph the whole thing but my hands just froze over, it was so cold the day we arrived. This photo only shows about a quarter.

These are some of the other people on the scholarship.

And then some random photos:











And some food!





Ok so I don't have too many photos of food... I was too busy eating it. I'll try and photograph more, dad.

Anyway, that's the best until now! I guess... I start classes tomorrow so I hope I'll be able to communicate with people soon!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics Wes... I tried my best to stay up last night when we were chatting to see the pics pero ya no aguante jeje..I'll be waiting for more.

    xoxo
    Tia Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold fish pic, I want to print in 11X14. The frozen OLD man is very good, maybe you should start an old men album! Hope you didn't cry your first day at school

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find old people very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pics, so many good shots, how were classes on Mon? How is your Korean vernacular coming along? We miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: hope you are having fun!
    yo tambien quiero ir... D: bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me alegra que hayas sobrevivido a tu primer encuentro con la medicina coreana.... de pronto te servirá acercarte al hospital cualquier día y familiarizarte con los procedimientos para conseguir que te atiendan, o una tarjeta de cliente frecuente o algo así que te identifique como alérgico. Ojalá no volviera a pasarte pero como la vida se trata de vivirla... habrá que estar preparado para lo que toque, una ampolla de epinefrina para darte un shot sería genial. Por lo menos no tuviste que pasar la noche en el hospital, aunque igual, Ben podría aprovechar la ocasión para mejorar sus relaciones con el Hermano Pedro....
    Las fotos están magníficas, y ciertamente es curiosa tu afición por los viejos, incluyendo las fotos de tu papá.... ja, ja,.
    Esperamos más noticias y ahora que ya le atiné a como funciona el blog (tercermundista al fin de cuentas), será más entretenido (no me había dado cuenta de que hay que hacer click en los hipervínculos y cuando entré a verlo ayer, me pareció que estaba igual.... buuuuu...!!!)
    Espero que las clases te dejen espacio para seguir explorando y el dinero se estire lo suficiente.
    Receta para baños de asiento: conseguir una palangana que encaje en la taza del inodoro sin hundirse, le ponés agua lo más caliente que tolerés, esto incrementa la circulación de la sangre a la región que ocupa tu molestia y mejora la respuesta antiinflamatoria natural del cuerpo. Te quedás sentado lo que tarde el agua en irse enfriando. Ideal unas dos veces al día. Lo difícil va a ser conseguir la palangana, pero quién sabe, por allí te encontrás alguna en el momento menos esperado.... cosas que suceden.

    Hasta otro día, abrazos y nuestro cariño de siempre

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold fish picture and the mirror picture... hope to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete